- FPS Simply use the scanner of “FPS” mobile application to scan the unique “FPS” QR code printed on the payment notice to proceed the transaction. The unique QR code has linked to the customer number and the amount payable, please verify the information and click “Confirm” to complete the payment.
- Make the crossed cheque payable to ” Hongkong Storage” and include the customer’s number on the back of the cheque and mail it together with the first half of the payment notice to: Unit B, 7/F, Yeung Yiu Chung (No.6) Industrial Building, 19 Cheung Shun Street, Cheung Sha Wan, Kowloon, Hong Kong.
As it takes at least three working days to process the transaction, we kindly remind customers to pay as soon as possible. No cash or post-dated cheques will be accepted.
- In Person
Payment can be made by cash, cheque, EPS, credit card (including Visa, MasterCard, American Express and UnionPay), Alipay HK, Alipay, Octopus, PayMe or WeChat during office hours at our Lai Chi Kok Head Office or Tin Hau Service Centre.
Please click here for address and office hours. (link to Contact Us page)
The payments will be debited from your designated bank or credit card account within 7 days of the payment due date.
For Bank Card: Please download the form, fill it out and mail it to your bank or submit it to your bank. (後補表格連結)
For Credit Card: Please download the form, complete it, and send it back to our mailing address with the original form and a photocopy of the front of your credit card.
To register for this service, please call our customer service hotline：3602 7722。
“PPS” users can make payment by calling 18033 (merchant number 9237) or pay by PPS online service (http://www.ppshk.com) or via the smartphone application “PPS on Mobile”. For enquiries, please call PPS Hotline at 2311 9876.
- Online Credit Card Payment*
Multiple banks have provided online banking services for Hongkong Storage customers. You can simply pay by credit card through online banking. Simply log on to the website and you can enjoy the convenience of online payment anytime, anywhere. For more information, please contact the relevant banks.
|Bank||Bank Account||Credit Card|
|AEON Credit Service (Asia) Co. Ltd||—||Y|
|Bank of China||—||Y|
|Bank of Communications||Y||Y|
|China Construction Bank||Y||Y|
|Chong Hing Bank||Y||Y|
|CITIC Ka Wah Bank||Y||Y|
|Dah Sing Bank||Y||Y|
|Hang Seng Bank||—||Y|
|The Bank of East Asia||Y||Y|
|Shanghai Commercial Bank||Y||Y|
|Standard Chartered Bank||Y||Y|
|Wing Hang Bank||Y||—|
|Wing Lung Bank||Y||Y|
*For reference only. Customer’s payment may be settled through Internet banking services offered. Please check with your bank for further details.
Important Notes on Payment Advice
- The customer payment notice is a combination of the storage bill and invoice, so there is no separate invoice. The payment record will be reflected in the next payment notice and no separate receipt will be issued.
- The monthly storage fees, deposits, etc., and transportation or other charges arising from changes in storage after the cut-off date will be reflected in the next payment notice to be issued to the customer, and the customer is requested to make payment in accordance with the amount payable in this payment notice.
- All enquiries or disputes in respect of any accounts shall be addressed to the Company within one month from the date of the payment notice, failing which they shall be deemed to be correct.
Customer Service Online Enquiry: Please click here
Customer Service Department Number: 3602 7722